Sharing the Savior – Living His Love
Child of God Lutheran Church and School is a community of believers in Jesus Christ, committed to sharing His love with all people and equipping them to live as His disciples.
Child of God Core Value Statements:
- Worship – We value worship, as individuals, through personal prayer and devotion, and together through Christ-centered celebrative worship services. God comes to us in Worship and strengthens us to live out His will in our lives.
- Service – We value demonstrating the love that God has given us by serving others. All God’s people are gifted by Him and are to use those gifts in service within our church, school, community and the world.
- Faith Development - We value the nurturing of the faith given to us and strengthened in us by the Holy Spirit. We value life-long Christian Education, which provides learning from cradle to grave, and includes the important and unique role of the Christian day school
- Outreach – We value sharing the message of hope and salvation through Jesus Christ with all people. This includes reaching out to our local community and keeping a Mission-focus for impact outside our community.
- Excellence - We value striving to use the gifts that God has given us to the best of our abilities in all that we do in work, worship, education, care and service.
- Family - We value making all feel included in God’s family and our ministries. We strive to provide a family friendly and family-strengthening atmosphere.